The device works by pressing the cane with stainless steel rollers. You can use the machine for both domestic and commercial purposes. This machine extracts nutritious and delicious juice from sugarcane.
There are different types of machines used to extract juice from sugarcane.
Electric sugarcane juicer
- The model; HJ-50
- Power: 3500W
- Voltage: 220V
- W; 150KG
- W: 140KG
- Efficiency: 800-1500 kg
- Size: 850x400x450MM
- It is material: iron and stainless steel
Cane Pro 3R-1.5 HP motor machine
Brand; CANE PRO
- Model: CANE PRO 3R
- Motor rating; 1.5HP
- Used for commercial purposes
- Material: SS304
This sugarcane juice machine helps the farmer to earn an extra income from the sugarcane juice.
Sugarcane juice machines have the following benefits to the user.
- The machine can extract a greater quantity of sugarcane juice.
- The devices are easy to install and also dismantle
- They save on the energy
- They are safe to use
The online market places of where to buy a sugarcane juice machine
This machine is available online: The market places above are put into consideration when one needs to know where to buy sugarcane juice machine in Kenya.
This method is how the machine works;
- Wash the sugarcane well to obtain a clean juice.
- Wash the length of the sugarcane from the distance from the elbow to the arm.
- The sugarcane should be split into halves, so it is easily fed into the rotating machine jaws.
- Do not peel the sugarcane.
- Keep the sugarcanes in the fridge before extracting the juice.
- The juice is extracted by squeezing the sugarcane, done by the machine.
- The juice is then trapped from one of the ends of the machine, and the remains are removed from a different outlet.
- Splitting the sugarcane ensures that the motor is not overworked, thus increasing the machine’s lifespan.
- Another thing as the user you should know is that when using the machine, it is difficult to predict the quantity of juice to be extracted by the device.
- Sugarcane from different regions produces an additional quantity of juice. Also, the amount of juice to be delivered depends on the year’s season.
- The machine can crush 300KG per hour if the operator is faster
How to maintain the machine
- Ensure that you feed the machine with clean sugarcanes
- Grease the pulley system after every two weeks
- Splash water into the machine after use to prevent the sugarcane juice from sticking within the interior parts of the machine
- Remove the extraction trough and wash it well with clean water to avoid fermentation of the juice and the development of a foul odour, thus making it uncomfortable when drinking the juice.
With this machine, you can easily find them online or at the marketplace near you at an affordable price. It is worth purchasing it due to the good things that come with it.